At Sipay we are looking for an enthusiastic and talented Sales Manager to join our Commercial Team in Madrid to drive rapid growth across various industries for our payment solution.
If you are a driven and focused salesperson with a proven track record of selling cutting edge payment solutions in a high-growth and competitive environment, this is the role for you.
Reporting to the CCO of the company, the Sales Manager will handle multiple sales cycles, always ensuring a high conversion rate and outperforming the sales targets.
Along the way, you’ll collaborate closely with various in-house talents across Technology, Operations, Marketing and Business to position our capabilities, products, services and solutions effectively with prospects. The ideal candidate will need to be an independent, high-achieving individual, able to stand out in an entrepreneurial environment and outperform sales targets through personal drive.
What we’re looking for
- 1 – 3 years Sales experience in the Payments industry.
- Solid network of potential prospects and partners.
- Tech-savvy, with a passion for Technology.
- Solid business acumen and awareness of financial factors.
- Exceptional communication, negotiation skills and techniques.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize shifting workloads and responsibilities effectively.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
How You’ll Make An Impact
- Identify the most promising merchants and prospects that will help Sipay grow a healthy pipeline across various verticals.
- Sell our payment solutions and services to merchants through cold calling, networking, fairs etc.
- Help new merchants evaluate Sipay and handle detailed questions about our product capabilities.
- Prepare thorough presentations and proposals for prospective merchants.
- Orchestrate the entire Sales process and act as the main point of contact for merchants and internal stakeholders.
- Maintain a solid, well-organized portfolio and nurture key accounts. Own your own pipeline.
- Partner with other Sales Managers to share best practices, key business insights and industry trends.