Sipay looking for a Partnerships Manager to join the Commercial team. Reporting directly to the CCO, you’ll be responsible for growing our platform partnerships with SI (System Integrators), agencies, CMS platforms and any kind of companies where there is a potential fit. You’ll have ownership over how Sipay partners in this critical industry and abundant opportunity to grow your scope and career through demonstrated impact.
This role is highly cross-functional, where you’ll work with some of the brightest minds in payments & fintech across product, engineering, sales, and marketing. With a combination of strategy, scrappiness, and grit, you’ll develop relationships with influential commerce players and design innovative partner programs to bring best-in-class solutions to our merchants in the end.
What We’re Looking For
- +3 years of experience in Partnerships, Business Development, Sales, or Account Management roles at a technology, e-commerce, payments, or financial services company
- Well-connected in the e-commerce or fintech space, preferably with a network of key agency and System Integrators partners
- Understanding of payments preferred, or ability to quickly learn sophisticated concepts
- Confident in relationship building and public speaking with high EQ and a sense of humility and humour
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment: proactive, self-motivated, driven, and organized
- Collaborative and open, with experience working with product, engineering, sales, and marketing teams preferred
- A proven and own network of well-stablished ecommerce and fintech partners is imperative
- Fluent in Spanish and English is imperative.
How you’ll make an impact
- Driving more revenue to Sipay through platform and agency partnerships
- Leading the Agency and System Integrators Partnerships function by developing strategic relationships with key stakeholders, managing partner programs, and creating playbooks to scale channel sales
- Growing Sipay´s presence by strategically positioning our solutions and closely aligning to partners’ differentiators and market coverage
- Becoming an expert on Sipay´s product offering and working closely with the Product Management team to improve our offering for partners
- Balancing resourceful outreach with data-driven focus, tracking success through metrics and working with the Commercial team to define a partner strategy
- Drive and attend partner meetups, industry events, and other in-person meetings to deepen relationships, becoming a critical voice and evangelist among partners
- Working with a cross-functional team collaboratively to develop and launch partner programs