At Sipay we are looking for a strategic-thinking, resourceful and highly driven Account Manager to nurture and maintain long-term relationships with our merchants. This is a great opportunity to join one top payments companies in Spain working with some of the most succesfull Spanish companies.
You will be reporting to our CCO and you will be the business advisor and main point of contact to a merchant post integration process. You will act as the voice of our product and ambassador of our brand, acting as a trusted advisor and strategic partner to our merchants. Key for success here will be the ability to apply your business savvy knowledge and the required gravitas to effectively communicate and influence at all levels to achieve win-win scenarios and promote the value proposition of our organization.
The ideal candidate is an independent, hard-working individual, able to stand out in an entrepreneurial environment and excel through self-motivation and personal drive. If you are eager to join a growing company and contribute to crafting its future, this is the role for you to make a difference.
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years’ experience in a B2B Account Management, Relationship Management or a commercially focused Customer Success role in the FinTech and/or Payments industry
- A strategic problem solver with excellent project management skills
- Good knowledge of today’s major commerce and payments technologies, players and major future trends
- Customer driven and able to establish robust relationships with assigned customer base
- Multifaceted approach adapting to changing requirements with the ability to balance multiple opportunities concurrently
- Proven consultative sales abilities and proven ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, collaborating across multiple departments and influencing all levels within an external organization
- A proactive and eager learner. At Sipay you are the owner of your own career.
- Fluent in Spanish and English
How You’ll Make An Impact
- Crafting merchant specific account development plans focusing on revenue generation with current merchants.
- Building high touch, consultative and positive relationships with our merchants through regular and open communications.
- Delivering expertise, education, and guidance to merchants as they craft and complete a comprehensive, global payments strategy.
- Analyze merchant’s performance and provide recommendations to improve the payment flow /revenue.
- Focusing on exceeding strategic and financial targets of our merchants by analyzing active payment products, transaction volumes, and service levels.
- Understanding the intricacies of our products, services and partner networks thoroughly to leverage as needed to meet our merchants’ needs.
- Collaborating with various teams across the company (e.g. Sales, Legal, Integration, Support…) to ensure an outstanding merchant experience