Sipay is looking for a Service Manager who will be responsible to manage the assigned clients in order to obtain their highest degree of satisfaction. You must identify business opportunities, working together with the commercial department and with the different areas of the company to achieve your objectives. Must have experience managing high availability services, be accustomed to dealing consistently with clients and have a high level of English.
Your day to day…
- Management and review of SLAs, KPIs and metrics.
- Design and development of service scorecards.
- Optimization of customer service.
- Preparation of customer service reports.
- Incident management, requests and changes.
- Periodic meetings with client.
- Support to the commercial team in visits and meetings both internal and external.
- Interlocution with the client.
- Internal coordination.
- Problem management.
- Crisis management.
What do we expect from you?
- An intelligent, curious, proactive profile with a strong focus on problem solving.
- Critical thinker.
- Ability to communicate and develop solid working relationships with management, collaborators and clients.
- Open mind.
- 3 – 4 years of successful project management.
- Experience in customer service.
- Commercial gifts.
- Team mobilization capacity.
- Necessary fluent English.
- Sales experience.
- ITIL or PMP certifications.
- Knowledge of the means of payment sector.
- Knowledge of SEPA environments.
- Processing knowledge.
- Knowledge of Apification.